기다리다 지친다 (Tired of Waiting)

Hey y'all.

The after effect of mooting indeed is devastating. Why did people never inform me of this tiring, immediately-burdenless feeling that I'm experiencing rite now?huhuhuhu...

Ape2pun!
My hell had passed! (for the time being la...)
Tapi experience of mooting really kills me, dude! 
Yesterday I woke up feeling dragonflies instead of butterflies in my tummy and all, and arriving at the mootcourt at 9.40 a.m (class is supposed to start at 11 a.m.) also didn't provide much help. shoot. them we waiiiiiiiiiittttttt (literally, i mean, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit") until like, friggin' 12 p.m. before being informed that the moot class is canceled since Cik Ummi had to attend some friggin' meeting.
Ok. (menahan kesabaran. tapi masih hangin' there, if you get what i mean.)
Then Cik Ummi said we're going to hv the session on 6 p.m. 6 p.m. peeps. 6 p.m. (N untuk compensate kami yang menunggu dgn jayanye we were rewarded with a plasticful of Chipsters and Twistieses). nicceeeee....*Cheshire Cat grins....*
LRM class is also cancelled, so there we were, waiting again....practiced. ate.practiced again.surfed internet.changed blog layout. browsed some internet blogshops.watched Jaebeom's No One. listened to Lee Seung Gi. Sleep (this applies to Nunui and Nobby). Pray. Practiced again. We even skipped Land Class (Sorry, Puan Azhani. huhu).
Then it's 6 p.m. 
Mooting time.
Cik Ummi rushed to the class and instructed me to get our written submission and bundles of authorities so I scrambled to her room with that killing heels and went for a quick search. (ok, its not so quick since there were mountainful of BoA and WS, for God's sake!)
Then we started.
I talked. She commented. I cringed. She frowned. And those things repeated again. Alas, "kertas bantuan guaman" provided by Nobby is of no help. After all, it's just a friggin' paper. huk.
I'm quite proud when I'm able to answer her infamous 'what is mad cow disease' question, tho'. And it felt quite fine when she said, 'OK, counsel, I'm satisfied with your submission.' 
But I was fidgety all the time and went up playing the buttons of my blazer to counter the nervousness. and she noticed! Uwaaaaa! 
But upon completion of it, I'm still feeling that it's not that satisfying after all.
Well, she's tired, we're tired, things ended up late! 8.30 p.m. After such long wait, everyone wants to finish early. so it didn't went as smooth as we think.
huhuhu..
But after all things said and done, it's finished! Tinggal tawakkal je. We did the best that we can!
HOHOHOHOHO!! 

Comments

Popular Posts