Hari seekor Mila.

Assalamualaikum.

*Due to my lack of idea to continuously pumping in amazing posts into my blog, I let my cat have the keyboard to write a post that she relentlessly begged me to publish. Foine, have it your way, Mila!*

Hallow. I'm Mila. 

 Due to glitches in registration papers, I do not not know what my breed is. My owners speculated that I'm of a mixed breed of Bombay (insert Chaiya Chaiya background music) with some other breed, but I'm convinced that I'm just a typical Malayan Kucing Kampung (insert Dondang Sayang background music).
However, on a side note, my coat is bicolor, specifically, a tuxedo type.
Sounds regal, huh?

 I was once a stray cat ended up at this human abode, mewing for food. First, I was fed with leftovers; fish and rice particularly, but I don't complain for that. Of course, I'm at a person's mercy during that time. Beggars are not choosers. But as time passed, my palate developed and...let's just say that I just like gourmet, shall we?
Well, it's not  that I am a choosy eater, it's just that I think a deserve a better food with better seasoning and quality.
Hence, that is why fresh ikan pelaling and ikan selar kuning is my staples nowadays.
Me laff mah owner.

I cannot stop meowing once I smell fish. I felt like my owner somehow signalled that it's breakfast/lunch/dinner time like The Rock; "Do you smelllllll what I am cooookingggggg?" Something like that.
And I will be attacked by bout of spasms when I am about to eat; causing my owner had no opportunity to transfer my food to proper eating bowl.
This consequently resulting me eating on/in:

dulang;

and in other circumstances,
mixing bowl.

Ugh. 
Looking at myself eating, I kinda felt like this tub of lard! *cries*

Anyways.

I'm a little over a year, and like a typical domestic cat, I  looooooove lounging with my front paws folded in.
like this.

or like this.

often, like this.

Cement floors never felt soooo good.  

But of course, I uk uk (poop) and shuu shuu (pee) on the  provided dirt at the backyard. Hey, please, human. Even though I spent 24hrs a day lounging at the kitchen, rolling on the washing machine (when it's turned off of course, didn't have the guts to jumped on it when its spazzing), begging for food and milk, tearing my owner's daughter skin (Amal screamed at the background: ME! ME!), getting cuddle (and extreme out-of-breath snuggle) from my owner's husband, I do do my business properly, 'kay.
Doing it alllll over the place is very uncivilized, you see.


Oh, the most important trait about me is that: I am mother of four. Yeap. A mother already. They called me "teenage mother" and likened me to those kids in some weird pregnancy show on EMTEEVEE, but I couldn't care less about that.
My kids sometimes drive me crazy, because it somehow seems like they attracted to nothing but...
Yup. Milk.

Well, yeah, they love milk but sometimes it's tiring to nurse them all like this. From left: Jack, Peaches, Hart and Diego.


But yeah, I love my kids, I groom them most of the times, even though the one who feed them is the owner. :P


Oh, I love humans. They give me food, warm water to bathe in, shelter, love, and laptop to type with my fluffy paws on it. :D




Human deserve my kiss. :)


Comments

Azimah Bohari said…
Hai mila! You such a cute cat and you have cute babies too.

Eh eh, ask your owner to put more pics of your babies.
amal X icchan said…
Hai Azimah Bohari.

Gosh, Imma cute! On your face, Amal! MWAHAHA (Amal: lalalalala~)

Ahem.

I already asked her to do so bust since mah kids are so active i.e. often terlompat-lompat, Amal just gave up taking pictures of mah kids.

But fert not, human, I'll convince her to do so. She's afraid of mah claws lately (insert The Addams Family theme song).

Sincerely,
Mila. :)
amal X icchan said…
Imma cat so typos are super common.

I have fluffy paws after all.

Yet again,
Mila :)
Tammy said…
hye there! My name is Tammy! It's good to know there is someone who's wearing the same suit as i am! I'm from the Clunk-clan anyway! C ya when ya 'ere! :D
amal X icchan said…
Haii Tammy! Love to see some fabulous sistah/brotha in tha hood! Clunk-clan is ohsowmmme!

Totally will be meeting you! Soon!

Love,
Mila :)
nObby said…
Hi Mila!

I'm nobby from bangi (cewah macam panggilan dedication di hitz.fm! ^0^)

I have a question:
Are you somehow related to Kitty Softpaws - the heroin of cat-award winning movie - Puss In Boots?

Love,
Nobby from Bangi X3
amal X icchan said…
Hai Nobby from Bangi!:)

Kitty Softpaws is my Mexican sooper distant cousin. Her paws are awesome huh? She singlehandedly made every female cats around jealous--because of her newfound fame!

As a sooper distant cousin, I'm happi for her! (Even though acting with a Puss(y) doesn't sound like an ohsowme idea; if you get what I mean...XP)

Having-not-so-popular-paws,
Mila. :D

Popular Posts