Here and There Again

Yaho.LTNS (stands for "long time no see". The effect of countless, endless works made your head gone 'lala' and you started coining ridiculous initials for every familiar phrases. It doesnt happen to you? It does happen to me though.)


Well, Today's April the 1st, my mum's 50th birthday...selamat hari lahir mak! Puan Norziah Lam, Luv u forever!! (p/s: Ina balik nanti please masak lauk sedap2 lagi ek!) I basically learn that my mum's birthday is on April 1 first instead of the established fact that this day is the April Fool's Day. My mum comes first okay! 


With the end of our LRM presentation, well, I basically ends my share in this semester on oral presentations. Let's don't recall anything, if you want me to continuously being sane, you see. I'll change the topic quickly!!! Last week my parents came to visit and we spent nice family time in KL. Abang popped in too. Nana was already in Kuantan so she tagged along with mak and abah..chis. Then, we went for a quick tour around KL Book Fair-I tried finding books on Law of Succession nonetheless when I learned that Lexis Nexis did not have books on such topic (RED ALERT! Buckle up, Lexis Nexis!) I knew I can't find a thing on Law of Succession..so, whatevs. Found Tuttle book for Kanji-learning though. But it was such a expensive book (RM 122, mind you) and was in ghastly nature (the front cover almost peeled off) so... no buy. So I ended up buying nothing except helping my mum find her latest addition of Saji magazine. huk.
Then we went to eat in The Castle, after almost 40 minutes from the hotel (all thanks to abang's monotonous GPS system that decided to hang its boots when we need help the most). We ended up circling around the same place since the GPS was sooooooo slow in calculating our route. GPS pirate la tu! (Abang tak baca my blog, so ufufufufufufufu....) Nasib baik jumpe kalau tak tak lunch lah kami.
Then we went for a quick tour in SOGO buying stuffs and also to Central. Central dah lain! Abah was quite sad the fact that Central Shoes had been renovated to new look. Kedai tu dah kecik since the 2nd level is no longer available. huhu.


Whatever it is, I love the fact that we're hanging out together again...Susah nak buat macam tu sekarang. Baru tgh study, waktu dah kerja nanti macam mana la...hopefully I can still allocate the appropriate time to with my family. Makan n Main macam biasa.
Yeah!
UPDATE:
The Best Reader Award goes to......!
Yes....! Wan Anwar Walid Al-Bakri!
For entering a book booth for the very first time!!! Congratulations!
Abang: Well, I do sound silly when I speak in Malay, but whateverrr!



Comments

Popular Posts