The Excitings, Amusings, er...Interestings.

Weeyoou.
I had defy the need to update the blog for soooo long. Sorry guys...if there is anyone anticipating (kalau ADE!). So..sorry again.

okay. let's update the things that i have done since the last post. huu.

1. Started and completed the 1 month attachment stint in Mohd Najid & Partners. Started to miss the infamous Litigation Department. Thank you staffs, esp. Kak Mastura, Kak Norish n Kak Najiha for making my days^^
2. My friend borrowed RM50 for luggage excess fee she's experiencing in Incheon Airport...hurmm...
3. Hallyu star Park Yong Ha (The Slingshot hero) died at the age of 32. RIP Park Yong Ha..:(( 
4. New semester (Part 5) had started..and I'm officially a senior in University. Wohh..time does fly.
5. New addition to family!! Introducing Chii the kitten-smitten...! He's amazingly (maybe he's a he, since the gender is yet to be determined..to little..heheh.) kiyoot!
6. Bought expensive shoes in Springfield. No. Not from The Simpsons, if you please. *My hands were trembling when I hand the money to the cashier*
7. Went to Bon Odori with Nunui n  JCC members n have a blassttt!!! (of course, excluding the unwanted happenings experienced by Nobby..D: sorry dear..I'm not there with you..)
8. Akanishi "Bakanishi" Jin withdrew from KAT-TUN. God bless the remaining five while Jin made a suicide fall into the States. Sorry rabid fans. Never like him. His withdrawal's a good riddance.
9. SHINee made comebacckk!!!! LUCIFER rawks (got the album alreadyy..! guehehehehehe). N I can't believe I'm saying this--Minho's crewcut's amazing.
10. Preparation to Japan is 85% complete. Mixed feelings..mixed feelings...  

And on top of everything... SPAIN won. All hail Villa! And I started to like octopus more..^^

Comments

Popular Posts