So here we are, so far from the earthly orbits.

Assalamualaikum.

Terlambat, tersilap, tersalah.. maaf ye.

It's two days after UiTM Law School Class 2011's convocation ceremony. Seeing friends whom I spent 2-3 years melagho with dons graduation robes giving me chills.
Korang dah tuaaa!
XD

Convocation, walking onstage, receiving file/scroll are actually every human being's rite de passage. It's a set of customs pre-destined and expected to be followed.
Some of my friends opted out of this ceremony though.
Everything looks lacklusterly staged I guess.
What do you expect out of such ceremony?
It is supposed to be staged, it is supposed to be done in a way that displayed tradition.

That explains rite de passage.

Kinda crazy to see sea of people swarming the University, pakciks and makciks dressed to their nines riding shuttle buses to the designated hall, students (or, should I say alums?) jumped into the bandwagon of hyped garbs to the ceremony, crazy poses before the camera and soaked in sweat...
I mean, some things could be too much to handle.


But if it makes everyone happy, why not?

I'm so sorry for failing to attend the ceremony last Saturday. But I was glad that my absence did not function as a hindrance for you guys to be happy. Hopefully, I could be excused.

Therefore, with all my heart, I wish to congratulate you, my friends, again. :)



 *these rambut-karats people are not my friends though. heheh*

Credits to Google Images

Comments

Popular Posts