Finally~~~

Somehow, I thank GOD for his grace that sustained me all the way from April 20th to May 3rd and here I am triumphed in overcoming THE obstacle of this semester's end that we students called as... FINAL EXAM!
or not.

I don't want to recap anything about my final papers (ahem, all of them, my dear readers) since it hurts.
SO!
let's find something which can satisfy my desperate need of escapism! YAY!! (freaking retard)


Well, lately I find enjoyment and solace(?) from human beings that we termed as 'idols'. Specifically from South Korea now.
Well, there are some lacking of this golden factor of VOICE but I didn't see it as a weakness. They charmed me in another way, I think.
Idols there were basically not pretentious.
FINALLY!!! I can see that they are human beings too. They did not shielded themselves for the so-called sake of image-they do have the hypocrite stage persona-that's given since all performers do, but in varieties or reality-based program they suited themselves with their own characters. For god's sake, they don't pretend! that's a valuable character that I like about them, compared to their Japanese counterparts. I often think that Japanese idols had too much in mind whenever appearing in any bangumi (TV programmes). It's rigid as they had to have in control almost everything.
Luckily I can see a different approach as regard to South Koreans idols.

I don't have a fond approach with idols usually, but they are my exceptions.
magnaes 규현 and 려욱 forever in my heart!!

Comments

Popular Posts