Dah balikk...

Yuhu~~ Kuantan e kimashita!!!

For a moment I still thought I'm in a dream-like world but now I realized that I'm hoooome!! I'm freaking at
HOOOOOOME PEOPPPLEE!!
pity to those who haven't yet finished their exams or have stuffs hindering them to snuggle into the thick, cozy and lovable comfort of home...


but my homecoming was greeted with a rather startling news. My dad actually underwent quite a surgery on his left knee!!
mom said it was due to the old injuries sustained during the his old rough days of football sessions and his recent futsal injury gave an additional injection to the gravity of his injury.. Poor daddy...
he told me (he was talking to me with his straight face on while I was twitching upon listening) that he went to visit our family doctor to complaint about his knee and was suddenly admitted to the nearest hospital!!! Imagine the HORROR! and adding into the scariness, my dad was operated with half of his body paralyzed!!
Well, I could hear the doctor CARVING my knee, you know my dad proudly admitted while my little sis screeched at the back with her loud EEEEECK!
Amidst of all the unpleasant surprise, kudos to my dad for his great bravery..He even offered me to watch his recorded surgery!

Thanks, but seriously, no thanks, daddy. I love u when your knees were NOT split open.



Comments

nObby said…
ohhhh~~ how's mr bakri? Semoga cepat sehat
amal X icchan said…
he's alright.. xde pe. tomorrow nk depart g medan pun..
lujainichelong said…
harap ayah kau sihat insyallah
aku doa doa (:

Popular Posts