Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Pretty hectic week.
a) Micheal Jackson laid to rest amidst all kinds of brouhaha claiming he's a Muslim.
b) Paris-Micheal's sad (really sad, actually) little speech towards the end of her father's memorial in Staples Centre.

And for me,
c) Realized that Prince Micheal I is actually a cute kid that'll grow up being a handsome man. Fo' sho'. KUKUKUKU~~

Oh yeah, Anime of the week!!
It's Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge *heart*heart*


Toyama Yukinojo
*Yuki-kuuun~~ chou kawaaai!!


Morii Ranmaru
*Ranmaru-samaaaa~~ kamigata wa sugoooii!!


















Oda Takenaga
*Takenaga-sama!! Gariben dakedo chou watashi no taipuu!!

and.. drum rolls everybody!!!


Takano Kyohei
* kotoba wa iranai!! CHU~~

Ugh. I'm such a fangirl.

So much that I sick wit myself for sucking up on them for their ikemen-ness, I have this kind of affection towards the anime (minus the animation since it's below average!!) for its great storyline and subtle philosophical application.
It touches the predicament of everyday teenagers...in a freak way, of course!
I love freak stuff!!

Oh yeah, One thing I love a lot about this anime is about how similar the main heroine, Nakahara Sunako thinks with the way I operate my mind too!
She's similar in everyway with me!!
or...not.

Comments

nObby said…
haha. tringat ko asik ktawa tak psal2 tgk cita tu. haha
but still.. not as freaky as mimi's. hahaha

masih cuba mnghabiskan Hayate no Gotoku. uwaaa

Popular Posts