My SHINee World

Please ignore the corny title. No copyright infringement intended though.

Haha..amidst all these busyness completing my assignments I still managed to find time to update my blog (taklah sibuk sangat maknanya)...LMAO cam buduh jekk..
And upon scrolling pages of internet, my hat-tip goes to kojaproduction.wordpress, allkpop.com n popseoul.com for diminishing my boredome. hohoho~ Kpop memang sizzling. d best!
And upon scouring through the urls, I found out about this new girl group called f(x) (Google them yourselves k!) under SM Entertainment. So much that I'm not really fond of SM Entertainment for their endless legal battle with idols of Korea, it is undeniable that their idols are the best.. Fuoohh!
Then I learnt about Jaebum's departure from 2PM [huhu] and freaking retard antis whose life's aim was to creat amity. They seriously need to get a life. Go and chew gum or something, juz stay outside the borderline la, netizen!

Raya was just around the corner. My heart's content flew to Kuantan already. what's left behind in Shah Alam is an empty body waiting for the moment of coming home. Maak~~nak nasik...murtabak kat bazar dpan Masjid Ahmad Shah dah memanggil2 aku. Ayam golek kat dpn Stadium Makmur pun tgh menggoda-goda. Bencilah time2 macam ni...keje bnyak nak mampus tapi aku rasa nak lari je...
huk.
ujian2...

Comments

Popular Posts