Rush of Profit Will Kill the Golden Goose

ahahaha...takde apa2 relation pun dgn apa yang aku nak tulis skarang saja nak drama. the phrase was something that I thought interesting these days.

Mood : Happy (ultra)
Song: Kwon Ji Yong *ehe aku wat gile lagi* Heartbreaker (weh lagu ni best weh walaupun tak suit mood aku skrg)

Finally!!! Finally people!
i can concentrate myself wholly for journey to Kuantan after long and hectic weeks of assignment completion+submission, countless presentations, 3rd language orals and tests...(still i have pending workloads waiting to be completed) TAPI! ada aku kesah?? Mood raya tgh menggila ni...*nyanyi lagu raye "tajukdieapetah" originally sung by Ellina & Anuar "waktu suara belum baligh" Zain* OHOHOHO~~ jahatnye akoo.

I peeked into Adeline's recent pictures of her university in Edinburgh and mind you, it was something that walked out of painting. Edinburgh a beauty! There's no way you could find such pretty places in Malaysia. Adeline!!! saya cemburu ni...hukhuk.
And Farrah posted in FB her aftar picts at Padang MPK II.. I can see (eventhough its very distant) Kuantan's beloved Ramadhan bazaar in front of the Masjid...Saya cemburu juge denganmu Farrah!

Kadang2 aku sgt2 teringin belajar di luar negara tapi my overwhelming want of going home and pay occasional visits to my family always made me reevaluate my intention. Aku pun taktau same ada nak proceed atau tak dgn offer ke Chungnam ni tapi at the same time I don't want to lose the opportunity.. huhu...
God, please help me.

Tapi bukan ke kalau kita tak dapat mende yang kita betul2 nak dan kita dah perah peluh dan darah untuk dapatkannya, sebenarnya Allah ada perancangan lain yang lebih baik buat kita? mungkin. Tapi itu yang aku slalu pegang.
I really hope the day that I can do whatever I wish will come one day.
Peace n Out~~~


Comments

Popular Posts