Kokoro no Hito-koto

Heya!!
This is loooong...I'm not keeping in touch with my blog for quite sometime now. Ever since I placed a shoutbox box I just leave my blog unattended..sorry. (tapi shoutbox kosong jugak. nampak sangat takde sape check blog aku. Ble plak aku pandai kesah2 ni?? Lantakkk!!! ohohoho~~) OK. Stop.  


I did a lot of things during my absence in this blog. Ok, let's list the things down:
1) attend the UIC wedding ceremony in Masjid Tanah and a flash trip to Tanjung Bidara. Fun, in a terrible way.

2) mum and dad are home so nak tak nak, I have the pending "sayang-menyayang" lecture (this is normal) by my mom (particularly) continued ringing in my cochlea.
3) Nasik minyak every weekend...Apasal orang ske kawen time banjir2 macam nih??

4) checking out my old friends and flames(?) [perasan.mane aku ada old flames...] in facebook...sebok je nak add aku. 


Speaking about friends and acquaintances...
These two words are normal words to me until someone deliberately put the word "old" before it.
Then, I would not like the way it sound. Or the way "old" memories flashed in.

Sincerely, I'm not saying that I especially hate the past life I've been through. In a way, it's interesting, educational, and fun (except for few events, it was rather bland, generally). But if anyone laid out before me my current and past life, I'll choose the "now" me to live in, you know. If I have the power to choose, I don't think I'll relive the past moment. I'll escape it.


The period itself suppose to be the prime time of my life. Instead, I was too conscious about myself. I don't deny that I raked so many experience; precious, valuable experience of life that works in later future. It's just that I don't think those moments are something that I cherished. It's like I'm a Sparta army receiving a Spartan-like education; valuable, but things were learned in a hard way.

Bad, hard way. Not my thing, definitely.


But oh, boy. How everyone had changed! I remembered my junior, he's so little, much smaller and tinier than me now had "blossomed healthily" (literally)...dah boleh jadik bapak orang. And one of my previous classmates, he's the class clown, paling hectic main kejar2, (walaupun dah besor kediri) sekarang dah lain giler.. in fact, name dia pun aku tak ingat! (name dia dlm facebook tu nickname yang aku tak tau pun). Shoosh. 


People changed, right? Things changed. Circumstances changed.
So, we can't go and say that things would remain the same forever. 
No, that's an absurd theory. 
In ten, fifteen years time, I'll change too, hopefully for the better. I can't say for sure that I'll be the 20-year-old-me for the rest of my life (there are chances that I'll be, but it's very slim) because we as Allah's creation has this nature to evolve. The pace may differ. But be it slow or fast, we change.
We will, because that's the "setting" that Allah had "fixed" on each and every of us.
Almighty God knew from the start that His creation cannot be static. 
We'll grow.








Comments

Popular Posts