YamaP, Imma Loveless without you. (eceh)

I never expected to say this, you know. huhu.

Have u guys listened to Yamashita Tomohisa latest single?? It's called Loveless, and girls, prepare tissues upon listening the song.

It's a friggin' tear-jerker!!

With fluffy heart-broken lyrics like

"Actually I have sensed it
The reason why you looked down without speaking
It's all because of the "Goodbye" which you could not say out

Our shadows on the road
Are getting closer and closer, almost overlapping
But why are our hearts growing apart

Facing the you who have found someone new
I couldn't find reasons to hold you back

Why the goodbye
Why the ending
You said these were lies
Even though you've said that
The hands which had let go were getting cold
We are becoming strangers

Why the apologies
Please don't cry
Cause that would lead me to hold you tight again

Among the layers of memories
Before they turned into painful moments
say goodbye
Let us smile and say goodbye

I can get by on my own
The first time I lied
Hoping to stop your tears

This is really an important matter
Actually I didn't feel like saying
Even though I knew it didn't really matter
I'm the one who wish that you'd find happiness the most

Even if I'm just pretending to be strong
I still wish to thank you who are far away
Even if we break apart
Even if there's regrets
They are still proofs of our encounter

Because it's you
Therefore I always feel that
Our memory is irreplaceable

In order to forget
To get it away from the chest
The seasons which we have passed together
Moving on to the new future

Behind your back
Say goodbye I would like to smile and say the last goodbye"

Girls sure can cry and flood the town! I don't know what Johnny oji-san had been thinking; releasing YamaP's single instead of NEWS as a whole, but coming up to my sense, well--> Ryo-chan is busy with Kanjani8 promotions and Tegomass (for you guys who were ignorant, Tegomass is comprised of Tegoshi + Masuda, 'kay?) are currently busy with tour... it solved all my curiousity. Poor Teshi & Shige looks like they were drinking in some pub these time for this temporary non-employment. Economy is bad nowadays, even stars like them are jobless at times... (*^_^*)

Okay... I always diverted to nonsense chatter rite?? Coming back to business!
Surprisingly, YamaP was good in his song! Utterly freaking good! His intonation sounds so like a person who had undergo a very bad break-up. The reason why I like this song so much is because I was captivated by his articulation in pronuncing the lyrics! It was SOO GOOD!
(I'm not biased, here, 'kay?? So much that I am biased with Lee Jun Ki's J Style, I'm not doing the same concerning YamaP. I love YamaP but I am not fond of his solos by the way. Gomen no Juliet is so-so, and Daite Senorita has a mediocre effort)
But how wrong I was wrong with Loveless! This man deserved my standing ovation!
By the way, his PV is good too! We can feel the itami=pain and kanashimi=loneliness listening to him.
By Loveless, a man named Yamashita Tomohisa had struck my heart by the storm. I fell in love with him again.

p/s: Check out "Moonlight" too. Love this man! YamaP, I forgave you for being published in anan shirtless (and pants-less too).

Amek ko. Kacak nak mati. T_T



Comments

Popular Posts