Hatarake!

Mood: *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* (feeble working heartbeat)
Song: ViViD (Ini V-Kei!) - Distance of Mind. Shin look way too much like Kaname. Cosplay, anyone?






Wehhh...sudah lame blog ini tidak kuupdate...Since home from China til now. huhuhu.Terok tol komitmen.
But I'm home from China like a week before the commencement of my practical stint. hukhuk. Sedih saye. 

Gambar2 di China sila tgk dlm FB saye ye... (sorry Ajeem..laptopku baru di servis so gmbar2 tu dah takde. ade kat dalam laptop org lain dah...)

I'm working now. huk. agak tidak seronok semenooornye...the only times I'm waiting are paycheck (grinnnnnnn.....) and 5.00 pm. eheheh.
But from what I hv seen, many loves working rather than studying. I, at some certain point do agree with the fact. But I think, to date, me loves study! We have the opportunity to make mistakes and get over it better than during working. If mistakes were done during work, it's perceived as if we're committing a huge erroneous no-no. Different, no? Studying let you explores stuff, be a human, and hv fun with friends. Working meanwhile restricts us in terms of time. 'Sides, You'll get monotonous and started muttered out robotic "MAH!" sounds after few months due to the unchanging routine.
But working, made me realize how valuable money is! I love money even mooooreee! (in a good way, of course).

Heart & Peace everyone and have a nice, good day at respective workplace. 
Next!

Comments

Popular Posts