My type made me appear like a Paedophile.

You read things right people; your eyes didnt made a weird twirl and deceived you. The title is  exactly what you have read.
Sigh...I know that the utterly suspicious title already made me barf on my self. But I can't help it! I do attracted by the young'ins!
Says what?
THE YOUNG'UNS!

Recently, I think I'm engulfed with too many adults sejak berkecimpung dalam arena perundangan (eceh).....
Adults: makciks, pakciks,abangs,kakaks...it's just too many; their names already overflowing from my memory box.
Adding to the already disastrous ambience, the next lethal addition is that there's just too many of them (the oldies, I should put) puffing out monoxides with/without intention of killing people, or at the very least thought that these human being with clean, fresh lungs wished to smell like a nice smoked BBQ chicken. Okay, huge reminder: I HATE smokers! Kill yourselves with those cancer stick! Don't involve others!
So, as I was feeling sick enough and fed up enough from these nicotine-worshipers, I seek refuge from the younger ones. You know...those untainted mind, those sawayaka smile...I dunno why but when I like'em, I like 'em hard...!

But as a sad girl (as I always be), my asylum and only way of connection with these darlings was YouTube alone. I know. That reeked of extreme patheticness. But I don't give a friggin care about it, so nosies should just make their exit if they find this fact unflattering. So coming to rescue, is the forever reliable YouTube. And from here I updated myself with every developments of my young'ins, you see.

Forgot to mention earlier, my young'uns are:
Flaming"Bul" Charisma Choi Minho


The cookin' smokin' Matsushita Yuuya
check out his Trust Me MV! 

and LAST SNOW...his voice is sooo clear it broke my heart!

And these lovelies whom at one glance I thought a string of extremely good-looking schoolboys; 
Hey! Say! JUMP.


FYI. Choi Minho's b.o.d: December 9, 1991
Matsushita Yuuya's b.o.d: May 24, 1990
Hey! Say! JUMP average age: 14.8 years.
Gee. I wonder if I can be charged under some sexual offence or sumthing, for liking this young boys.No!I never thought of extending my activities that far. They're really cute and age-appropriate, is a great help for me to avoid the Bieber-Fever. But seriously dearies, you made this nuna/nechan really happy in her sombre days.


Now....who else shud I eye?? *griiiiiiin*

Comments

ament said…
amalinaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha......... ^^

Popular Posts