Kapla Weng.

Behold, people! The dreaded final-week-of-the-semester had come!
And of all the time of the semester Influenza-san had decided to hunt me down.
So, for a person whose body immune holds an awesome stellar reputation of ultimate fickleness,
I succumbed to the wrath of Influenza-san!
The rest of its "Kawan-Kawan" followed though.
Nasopharyngitis.
Myalgia.
Dyspnea.
So my body became the host for these baddies, leaving me no further choice but to skip my IL replacement class on last Saturday. Dahlah pulak the Friday before ada Pre-Grad Dinner kat SACC yang bagi mood saya hancor berkecai okeh fine malas cerita aku tak suka nak spread story.

Jadi, berhibernasi dibawah selimutlah saya sampai pukul 10 pagi. Gilo! Tak pernah buat kerja bangun matahari dah naik camtu.

I still speak with an accent (sengau laa, obviously) today, and batuk pun masih berkokol-kokol. 
Brace up! Berderet kije kije last minute yang dikoordinasikan oleh pensyarah-pemsyarah kesayangan jadi aku kena kuat sikit.
This week, I totally dragged myself up kalau nak pergi mana-mana. Need my protein boost, I guess. Memang hanging in there. And I want to study ASAP but time constraint is my ultimate enemy.
uhu.
皆、お互いに頑張ろう!
まだまだだね。

Sumpah sekarang Kapla Weng.

Comments

Popular Posts