Getting a B Never Felt So Upsetting.

Just took my certificate from BGU after receiving constant pestering from UIC's Kak Azah via phone--in the middle of my Jurisprudence class--to pick up this sheet and send my testimonial.
I cursed silently though, on why they want me to send my testimonial in the middle of my hectic week, but nevertheless, I kept my grumbles away and proceeded with the works.
So testimonial sent--and I received this certificate after that.
Dreaded at the "B" mark.
It's not I'm a little (little...ke?) Miss Perfectionist in the making or anything, it's just that the grade looks like a sore pinkie there.
And the fact that I lost to Luq's marks.

hamek ko AA n A berderet! Sila klik untuk tumbesaran yang hebat.
(credit: Luq's FB. sorry Luq. Aku curik. Ye, saya ada animo furandi disitu. :P)

Whatever it is, it is still pretty disappointing that I had B in one of the classes that I enjoyed the most (well, minus the fact that Unoura-sensei is a deadpan "majime otoko", i.e. serious man) I still loved his classes. :D

But then again, maybe the fact that I often argues with him about the absurdity of Japanese deities, my refusal to fully pay for Buddhist temple's fee (I often chipped in 500yen instead of full 1,000 yen and chimed "oh-our-currency-is-so-low-compared-to-dollar-or-yen" usual ramblings) I think, he had more than enough reasons to strike me off the A/AA liners. haha.

I wonder how others fare, though.
Hmmm.



Comments

Zukifli Amir said…
hebatnyer ko amalina... *pengsan*
hafsah said…
lame x lawat blogs orang..

wowwowwow..berderet AAA .satu je B, n its on their religion..so relex~u did well enough and gave it ur best right ^^
amal X icchan said…
amer: tak hebat laa..ada yang berderet AA dah macam bateri aku tengok hooi.

hafsah: huhu. but still, a bit tak puas hati >< (tamak gile :O)

Popular Posts