Of Bidding Goodbyes and Moving On (Just a Block Ahead).

Assalamualaikum.

Did anyone waited for my writings? Yeah, I knew that no one actually anticipated it. Apparently got perah-santan a bit at the back of my head =.="

So, I'm blogging today on this fine Friday (mari nyanyi lagu Kakak Black ramai-ramaaaaaiii!) morning, on my last day staying at my humble Shah Alam abode. Sekarang ni, rumah ni dah bergema, sebab dah takde furnitures dah. Yang tinggal, almari besar, meja besar, peti sejuk besar, dan aku (tak besar, okay!)
My parents are about to arrive in few hours time and I'll be bidding bye-bye~ Next semester I'll stay at a new rented room, actually just a block ahead my old apartment here. So much about moving on :P 

But, it is kind of melancholic to reminisce about every memory that I had made in this apartment. Teringat bangun pagi awal2 (pukul 4, ahem) hampir setiap pagi study, or buat mooting and Bundle  of Evidences dengan Nobby sampai tak tido, prepare for JLSM market dengan Mai sampai tak tido jugak, crying silently on my bed sampai tak tido jugak...
Oh my, maybe I lacked sleep in this apartment! 

And oh, of course! Kenny and Chi!

Two little cutesies that I really miss...
Sad to say Kenny died a few weeks ago, Nobby was so devastated. I was, too. Kenny kan suka panjat2 tingkap and buat aku sakit jantung sebab dia macam konon-konon nak terjun dari rumah kami yang tingkat 4 ni... Selalunya akulah yang kena deal dengan hyperactivity dia, sebab aku yang paling awal bangun pagi. >< 

I know I will miss this shelter of  3 years, I will miss it dearly. But I'm pretty glad that I am able to escape the drama and stupendousness of living with horribly insensible human being (a.k.a,please refer to my previous post, you know who the heck I'm yapping about), but obviously on top of everything, I really felt the slight tinge in my heart, you know, I do love this place after all. :)

    
*Part 2. Aku baru baik demam bersama Nobby dalam Baby Abu-->kereta Diana.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
amalina, that girl in the pic tuh, is she from seremban? she looks familiar. oh btw nithia here :) i do read your blog :p
amal X icchan said…
oh nitsie! oh my friend nobby here is not from seremban..she's a sungai petani girl. Pelanduk dua serupa kot nits..><

Popular Posts