Homies

Listening to: Wake Up Honey (by Miyavi)
Mood: SUPER ALERT! SUPER EXCITED!
 



I'm actually home like..4 days ago. pft. baru sekarang mahu update. Arriving at home I scrambled to the TV set and give it a great peck on the stereo. Sudah lame tak jumpe ketamadunan dalam rumah. Rumahku di Shah Alam reeked of student's stench. Book's smell. Ink's smell. Paper's smell. KenKen's smell. ahahahaha...
I literally updated myself of all the misses that I can't managed to update due to the stresses of being a Law Student. siot. Watched Music Bank. Watched 2 Days 1 Night. Watched Cinderella's Stepsister. Watched Happy Together. Watched ANIMAX ( I know, I miss U too, InuYasha!) and kept watching Hey!Say!Jump on YouTube like crazy. I even slept at 2AM yesterday watching Heath Ledger's Casanova for no specific reason. Kalau kat SA bleh ke aku tdo kul 2 pagi study? huuh?
Imma such a bad student.

I discovered KBS fever is everywhere in my house. Even my dad's addicted with K-Dramas! Good joob influencing him, Mak! ahahahaha...I asked my dad 2 days ago on Cinderella's Stepsister, "Abah, Gihun (referring to Jaemyeong's character) tu sape??"
My dad was munching grapes as his eyes glued on the TV set. "Oh...dia tu Eunjo n Hyeoseon punye family punye orang gaji. Abah rase dia suke Eunjo tu kot.."

And I spurted the entire contents of water that I drank.

Da hell...I've heard my dad discussing on tv programmes like...never! GOSH!
By the way, my dad developed a huge liking on Dae Jo Young's drama! My house has too many K-Pop worshippers!
But glad that he's changing his taste by time. Selalunye kami dipaksa menonton game2 bola yg kadang2 dah tau pun resultnye! I am fond of football matches too, but I don't really spent my time continuously watching football games ALL the time!

P/S: Looking forward for Beijing-Tianjin trip!

Comments

Popular Posts