Little Miss Sunshine


I’m the happiest person on earth today. Not just I ended my attempt to brave the dreads of final examinations; I’m also a subject of celebration!
Well, actually the story doesn’t even have an encouraging kickstart.
I was cleaning the dapur, mopping off all those 3-months-old grime when Yana instructed me to change my clothes and run down to Mimi who was waiting in the car.
I HATE the most being disturbed while doing a job especially cleaning, so I stormed down with “God-knows-how-much-I-hate-this” expression fixed on my face. Then Mimi drove us to KFC, stating she had to meet her friends for a moment.

So. Whatevs.

Then I walked with her and found her friends. Well, MY friends.

Goodness! It’s a surprise partaaay!! A pack of my closest friends sat there popping out confetti, shouting congrats!
Seriously guys, I’m touched.
Then everyone showered me with gifts. I don’t care about gifts; it’s just the thought that counts. Uwaaaaa….serius aku mau nangis waktu tu. Tapi memikirkan Izzool Poltergeist ade disebelah aku tahan2 je dulu…wat2 hati besi. Eheh.

Never in my wildest dream that aku pernah nak someone organize stealthily surprise party camni untuk aku…wuwuwuw..terharu gile. Dah la tu, bukan birthday ke ape tapi congrats party for my 4-months exchange stint to Japan!
Hey, come to think of it, macam diorang nak celebrate my absence je…(suspicious mode) hummm…
Nah, kidding2…but whatever it is, I’m having a blast of surprise! Baru aku taw ini sebenarnye perasaan surprise party…aku tak pernah ada birthday party pun apetah lgi surprise party, so siyes aku tak tahu macam mane nak jadi the centre of attention. Ohok.

There’s no better way in expressing appreciation than the usual word of gratitude—Thank You.

Mimi: Thanks! Dengar kata ko yg plan. Padanlah tengah hari tadi ko tanya ape flavour cake yang aku suke! Chiet. Menyorok2 pule kamu. Ape2pun thanksalott!

Nobbicchi: Aku sedih giler bile ko tak dapat ikut sekali. Kalau ikutkan aku nak pack ko dalam bagasi and masukkan ko dalam kargo tapi sebab tak nak dituduh jadi human trafficker aku tak nak la wat camtu. Thanks for being happy for me, and I’ll forever be happy for you in your every happy circumstances!

Ajeem: Thanks bagi support babe! Aku tak tau nak kata apa lagi bile ko cakap ‘Amal, apply laa! Ko mesti dapat!’ Thank u!! Siyes mulutmu maseng! Ahahahaha…

Nunui:  Jangan risau, Nui. Nanti aku bawak ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ yg ko bagi ni ke Jepun and jadikan teruterubouzu. Ahahahahaha…bleh berfungsi ke? teruterubouzu made in Malaysia ni!

Nisya: Nisya, thankiess so much! Nanti saya musti kena consult dgn Nisya ni! *grins*

Izzool: Ko stalker, siot! Suke tol amek gamber aku candid! Sile jgn tag! Jangan tag! Jangan Tag!
Dyana: Thanks for the clock. Agak inovatif gak design die..Masseh!

Pika n Yana kecik: Thanks for d album! Gambar2 kat sana nanti aku letak la dlm album yew!

Azril: Sorrylah Azril takleh makan cake yg best tu! Takpelah...mug itu cute. Thanks!

Yana: Thanks join walaupun ko maseh ada paper n sedang ada masalah ’wanita’. Eheh. Thank you!

Syairah & Hafsah: Thanks datang...! 


Comments

Popular Posts