毎日日本!「7」(ii)

It's the infamous (famous ke?) [Mainichi Nippon!] Series again! haha. Gasak ah aku dah tak tau nak bagi title ape, sampai bulan 12 laa post aku [Mainichi Nippon!].

Yesterday was a Welcoming Ceremony with Japanese freshmen, and as always, it's pretty fun! (it's dead fun, actually). We were treated pretty much like a  guest star or something, having VVIP First Class Seat in front of the row where the acts were performing. Cool or whaaat??
After a series of pointless catchphrase game (it's pointless because my team, me and Long with several Japanese girls did not score a point. At all.), We were treated(?) with many performances. 

Among the weirdest was a Pikachu doing ballroom dance in heels.
I know. Weird much.

But Ayano (a friend that I met in Chat Lounge) nailed her solo performance with Kelab Orkes (see how pelik it sounds in Malay? haha.) Playing the sax, I guess she's the new Kassim Selamat, minus the stunt and drama. 

The Gospel Singing Club was pretty cool too. And then come K-on club who smashed (not literally) the dining with ear-splitting music (demmit I love the bass) but their vocalist, a freakish bleached-hair Justin-Bieber doopleganger seemed to forget to switch on his mic. It's either my ear had lost its function in detecting people's singing due to the thunderous music or he DID NOT switch on his mic at all.
All girls I found fawning over him, I wonder why... (not!)

Then after everything is finished, then came the camwhoring time. Which I totally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE (see the sarcasm? see it? SEE IT?). My cheeks are stiff from smiling too much, regardless, we met new friends and get to talk with some boys (tehe)! And I have to go because my "gatai" mode is jumping out of the cage and I have to catch her before all hells break loose. Till next time.

WAIT UPPPPPPP!

Comments

Popular Posts