毎日日本!「9」

60th Post! Wuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuu!

Hey y'all.


As I'm writing now, there are some chaos 'yopparai' party downstairs.
Bunch of screaming-for-no-reasons Japanese girls are here, including 4 Japanese guys (who absolutely pay no attention to me, duh! Americans are way cooler than us Malaysians!).
Now they're still drinking and shouting 'nonde!nonde!' like crazy.


When these usually mild-mannered Caucasian guys went drinking, they turned completely insane. 


Joe: "Hey Amaleena! Now I see two of yuuuu!
Alex: Ii desu! Ii desu! (random king, you are, Alex)
Michael: Peaceeeeeeeeeee..Pisssssssssss...
William: Hey, don't associate me with these guys, I barely drink.


Only Kevin, Alrae, Jonathan and Long (MIA, gone date with another Japanese girl, Rei) were the ones that I haven't seen their 'yopparai' side yet.
Why do people looooove to get wasted and scare sober people like me? They are people who are too afraid to have fun, I guess. People who thinks drinking a pint of beer in one gulp means "manning up" and makes themselves cool. 





"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Bahawa sesungguhnya arak dan judi dan pemujaan berhala dan mengundi nasib dengan batang-batang anak panah, adalah (semuanya) kotor (keji) dari perbuatan Syaitan. Oleh itu hendaklah kamu menjauhinya supaya kamu berjaya." (Surah Al-Maa’idah : ayat 90) 


I understand clearly well why we are not permitted to consume alcohol. Such state of patheticness shown when drunk put your level to its lowest.
Curious as always, I once asked Prof. Lamberts, what does beer taste like?
"Well, it's sweet and bitter at the same time. And aromatic.'
Ape-apelah. Air kelapa lagik best.


I was suffocated in the middle of screams of these drunk men, so I went for a walk outside, straight to Hakusan.
It's cold! But refreshing.
And later the weirdest thing on earth happened.
I got greeted by a bunch of Japanese guys (4-5 men) who are in their 30s and in suits. Some sported  ponytails.
I was in panic mode for a second when they said, "Ossu!"
Waaaa!! ape inii?? Yakuza kaah?
So, I was like: "Ossu."


The guys were smiling, and resumed their walk, leaving me flabbergasted on my feet.


What the hell had just happened? hahahhahahahahhh *gelak nervous*
I'm sure it's not Candid Camera! Or wazzit?


Or they're merely 'yopparai' men in suits who find teasing a Malay girl walking alone outside as something sooo amusing.


Still, when I went back to the dorm, the party still ongoing.
Guehhhhhhhhhh..whatever.  I need to sleep.


Kondo ne!... zzzzzzzzzz...

Comments

ament said…
hahaha sgt epic!! itu org2 yakuza kah?
ko ni, nanti kne kidnap nanti. hehehe~~
amal X icchan said…
hahahaha..apehal lak nak kidnap aku!
aku kat sini miskin jer okeh..mak bapak jauh lak nih..hahaha
yakuza kah? aku pun tak tau.
maseh misteri identiti merekaa..hahaha
tapi siyes takut! hahaha
Pana Sensei said…
I think they were all salaryman, just got back from socializing with their colleagues. Socializing with colleagues after working hour is important, to build relationship..orang cakap, kena pandai mengampu lah..
tak payah risau nak kena culik, Amal..
tak kunci pintu rumah malam2 pun tak apa..
amal X icchan said…
That should be one of my first guess (on who the hell are they)!
But they are not wearing proper suits.As I wrote earlier, some sported ponytails and have printed shirts (with no neckties) underneath their coats.
Pretty scary experience actually.
But Japan os such a safe country so it's not THAT scary laahh..

Popular Posts