毎日日本!「12」

みんな、おひさしぶり。週末はどう?
Mine was so-so. It was not so great since everyone was busy either attending Halloween parties everywhere or hibernating in the room doing homeworks.

I'm not really good with parties (I love free food but the idea that I have to put a face and socialize with people kinda not appealing, well, at least, to me.) so I have to turn down, Mrs Ueno's invitation to go to her Halloween party in Ebisu.
So, before anyone of you started to marah-marah because I didn't go forward to grab whatever experience that was supposed to lay in front of me, let me clarify to you about one thing:
I think parties are something that's pretty much outta my league, and just so you know, it's not my option for winding up. 'Sides, I put my studies before anything else, so yeah, in other words:
I'm pretty nerdy.

If  I have to cope up with yopparai-ness and non-Halal beverages in order to grab the so-called "fun", I rather not to have any experience at all. I told you, I didn't left my religion back home.

...

Oh, on a lighter note, (I'm a tsundere, so, tukar mood tetibe itu perlu okehh) I was chosen as the Malaysian speaker in the Symposium later this month. It was something about Biodiversity and sustainability (yeah, I heard your chorused "WHAAAAT!", everyone.) I dunno why such specific topic was chosen, especially for me. A law student doesn't speak about biodiversity or biosphere, neither did we touched on ecologist jargons. It is a friggin' alien topic for me, but now that's an experience! I need to do some research to come up with decent ideas for the symposium.
gueeeehhhh...

ape2pun,

Happy Halloween everyone! Had my time playing Witches with little Victor hanging on my waist, so, yeah.


*This is Victor, my old flame, I had him dried and shrunk like Tutty. So guys beware if you wanna mess up with my heart. LOL


Oh, by the way, my FB account kinda went haywire and decided to not to let me access it. I created a new account just in case my family is wondering. If things are going okay then, I'll continue with my old account.
:)
Sorry for inconveniences, people.
||orz

Comments

Pana Sensei said…
I get your stand Amal.
I'll support you whatever you're doing.
Mungkin saya ada lebih sikit berani untuk mengawal kemabukan dan air kuning mereka.

I'm glad you're chosen for the symposium.
But please refrain yourself from imagining you're in a courtroom..haha

I wore the green gown last year and became a princess. Princess with a boy cut hair.
haha never thought Hana would wear it this year.

Popular Posts