毎日日本!「13」

Heyya guys, pe cer?
Dgr citer sebok study finals,  mesti tengah undernourished +sleep-deprived. I know. I'll undergo the same treatment next semester.
TAMAU BALIK MESIA!

Especially after my second time homestaying in Yachimata, I really do not want to go back to Malaysia, people, seriously. (although missing my family...huk).
Actually, I went to Yachimata a day before the rest of the "ryuugakusei"-tachi went to Nikko. Since Tamami's offer to go to her house clashed with the Nikko trip, I decided to forgo the trip and enjoying Yachimata again, instead.
Indeed it's a good choice (phew! Because I hold an awesome notoriety of making bad choices, you know) since Yachimata  was in the bustle of the preparation of Aki no Matsuri. So, I get the chance to see Japanese Matsuri again!
This Matsuri is pretty different compared to the bland Nezu Matsuri. There was 7 omikoshis dragged (not lifted) around by the locals, all of them were accompanied by nice matsuri-y light music and awesome dances.

huge omikoshi, compared to those we had in Nezu.

the awesome dance.

of ojiichans and ikemen (tak nampak sangat sebab amek gambar depan2 nanti kantoi. wakaka)

I had fun eating ddeokbokki (I know, random much, but yeah, they sold Korean food there) and Crepes and Mochi and Choco Banana and Takoyaki and...okay, I should stop here.
antara gerai yang menjual makanan tempatan.

My attempt to be artsy, but obviously: DAI PHAIL! huehueh

The other reason why I chose Yachimata over Nikko was: to celebrate Tamami's 19th birthday! wuhuu!!
The typical fruits-infested Japanese birthday cake. It's derisyasu! Not manis and make me muak unlike its Malaysian counterpart.

cake bird-eye's view.haha

Birthday girl! Special appearance by Mocchan at the back.heheheh

I had the chance to experience Tamami's childhood a bit too, we cycled (thank god I learnt how to cycle, albeit shakily. FYI, my lil sis knew nothing about bikes) around Yachimata and went to her elementary school. 


Played swings and monkey bars and picked out wild fruits.
Watched sunset at the peanuts field.


Rolling in some random neighbour's kebun. hahahhaha.   
Fooling around with Shuu, Kiki, Risa and Nana (Tamami's childhood friends)
Me and Tamami played around at the yard too. The only thing missing there was Barney. hahaha 
Man, I really love this town.

Huge school! It housed 3000+ students. Craziness.


Swings at the school. Yeah, we practically trespassing.

Peace for trespassing successfully!



Peanuts field yang dicerobohi kami.



The Isobe's house. nice eh?

Random flower at the yard.

aaaaannndd...Tamami's creation: 秋の動物. hahaha. cute la my adek.


Oh yeah, we also went to Kujukuri Beach (九十九里浜 lit. "ninety-nine sandy [beach]") a serene beach but not so bersih one. 
This is Kujukurihama.

Let's see my good ol' TC i.e. Teluk Chempedak (Kuantan peeps tends to glamorize names, sorry for that)
chantek pulok dalam gambor TC nih! hahaha


Lain, rite? Hujan batu di negara orang, hujan emas di negara sendiri, lebih baik di negara sendiri? I dunno. You guys decide.
Tapi it's a good experience though. Of course, Japanese beaches are nowhere near the superiority of Malaysian beaches but still, it's an awesome treat!

I didn't feel like missing anything this weekend. It was one of the best memories I had in Japan. I'll definitely miss Tamami sorely when I'm back in Malaysia. huk.
TAMAU BALIK MESIAAAA!!

Comments

Popular Posts