Non Ultra Petita.

Assalamualaikum.

Okey, the fact that the frequency of my posts is increasing by day confirms on  these:
a. Amalina is getting more time (yay!)
b. Amalina is not having overdue works (yay yay!)
c. Amalina is studying but she ended up bored reading about WTO and DSU so she ended up procrastinate stuff and will went on gelabah super ultra serabut mode in few days to come (nay!)


Sigh. 
Yeah, it's the final weeks before  the finals again. I spent almost 4 years doing the same thing tapi tak insaf2 jugak. But I remember I vowed that I will not touch my laptop during the finals of my first semester of BLS Hons but found out that I suffered from extreme laptop/internet withdrawal afterwards. Dayum. Gila rasa sadis dengan diri sendiri sebab I found myself terketaq-ketaq after the finals ended. 
Me and technology are inseparable. I don't think I can handle a day without civilization.

So yeah again, I'm here to talk about mindless stuff anyway.




Oh, referring to the aforesaid title: Non Ultra Petita. Ultra Petita is a latin legal jargon; well basically means the need to look at every issue but disregard the main root of the problem. So, Non Ultra Petita means that a person need not to look at every issue but focus on the main matter of the problem.
Why do I choose this as a topic? I dunno. ITF is digging my brain, I guess. It's a good thing, no? Especially when finals are approaching. I need something to be embedded in my grey matter.><
'Sides, it sounds like a name of kuih, i.e. tepung pelita; what on the earth I'm just crapping...okeh fine, abaikan.

Well basically, perhaps I choose it because I didn't really bother with the fact that I am already in the final semester of BLS Hon. I mean, yeah, of course I will strive to do my best but the fact it's the last semester doesn't really kicked in in me, you see.
I didn't go to the mode of "Boo Hoo, it's final year dy, we won't meet each other againnn:((" thing, perhaps largely because I didn't feel that sort of attachment to the current batch of final year students AT ALL.

Well, plus they don't really know me and usually address me as "Kakak" despite the fact that I'm absolutely sure that we're of the same age, or nonchalantly asked me, "Second time ambik eh?" implying that I'm a repeater, as if being a repeater is sinful and forbidden and will make me an apostate.
I really really really hate that.

So, the fact that I'm not regarded as one of their "brood" came as an obvious conclusion.
That's why I was not informed if there's any talks or class being cancelled or there are potlucks or the so-called batch picture-taking session.
Not that I bother though.

But yeah, I am missing the rite de passage, don't you think? To think that I will not have graduation photos baling topi with friends, or camwhoring sessions/ upah photographer buat photo shoot graduation dengan "kawan-kawan".
I won't be doing such thing, don't you think?
Not that I bother though.
Besides, I enjoy being on the other side of the camera.
I always loathed being photographed because I will not look like a normal person. 
At the closest, yeah, I will look like a homo sapiens, but more like a defective homo sapiens.
Haha. I have this love-hate relationship with cameras. I love photographing but to be photographed... well, let's just say that in group shots, I spend the seconds before the shutter closes finding a spot where I can hide.

Bad me.


It was true though. Takde rasa sayu kat hati ni (ececece...ayat novel gelimaat). I felt entirely fine and not feeling like missing anything.
I have my family back home  and Haru with me all the time.
For just being there makes me utterly grateful for everything.

Oh btw it's already Holiday's Season eh? Muslims cannot wish for the occasion due to certain religious issue, so I let my picture do the talking!
  
 Me, during last year's December looking fat in felt longcoat. To do justice to my own self, I wore 4 layers of clothing beneath that coat, and it was still  freezing! Me gusta snow though.

Till then, toodles doodles!

Comments

Popular Posts