Itadakimasu.

Assalamualaikum.

Yet again, terlambat, tersilap, tersalah harap maaf.  I think this one will be a loooong one. It’s a list of a  heart’s contents overdue.

So. Now is the leeway for me to write stuff. Due to overwhelming constraint of time (padahal kawan-kawan LLB punya blogposts ada 14 entry setiap minggu, makhluk marhaen cam aku lagi perasan takde masa. Puiii><) I limit myself form writing so many entries. I need to concentrate more on my studies now, I think time definitely charging towards me like an eerie Dementor. It’s like, if I succumb to it will eat my study time alive.

Finals are at the corner. Gasping wasping. Macam baruuuu je masuk Part 6 semalam. Gugumbira-gumbira, hamek kau, dah taim exam. I think I need a nebulizer. Test IL tadi pun dah kasik lutut goyang, apatah lagi finals nanti. I need to brace up and PREPARE guys. I need to fagin PREPARE for these nightmares.

Tapi seperti biasa, (this is the start of sarcasm flow) adalah merupakan tradisi bagi Fakulti Undang-Undang untuk melambakkan, ya, MELAMBAK-HEMPUK kerja-kerja pada minit-minit terakhir sebelum minggu ulang kaji bermula. That is why I found myself to submit 2 assignments on Friday and one on Thursday. Now tell me, where was the Dementor again? Rasa nak bagi tengkuk kat dia, rela dibunuh.  

Dah camtu, abang aku ada lagi hati text yang dia nak balik Kuantan 22 Disember ni. Nak sambut Krismas katanya. Aku tarik muka la palagiii. I don’t have time to even THINK about going back home, apatah lagi nak ACTUALLY going back home. Bila dia text camni:


Abang: Macek! Mau balik Kuantan 22hb. Mau ikot?
Aku: Takleh kot. Huhu. Sibuks laa waaa
Abang: Bwa…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aku: Monyet.
Abang: Dah awak?


Kalau ada aku ada 18 lagi handphone memang dah lama terbang handphone ni aku baling masuk Tasik Canseleri. Aku tengah sendu tak dapat balik boleh dia buat lawak. Mencabar kesabaran seorang adik betul.

And, as cherry on top (yummeh, NOT!), my exams schedule is packed from the beginning of January until the end of the month! New Year's holiday bai-bai!  Heck, what is Holiday btw?

Hari-hari aku doa mintak kekuatan. I understand that this is the way God wants to try my patience and perseverance. I had to show that I have penchant for hardwork. I need to prove that I had the courage to do this. To endure this to the very end. Kalau the way to end BLS feels/looks like cuci siku, semua orang dalam dunia ni maybe already owned a Law Degree, kan?

Ganbatte me! And Ganbatte friends! :)




Comments

Popular Posts