Timecatcher.

Assalamualaikum.

Woiyo! Gilak cepat taim sudah bulan doblas kan?
November passed by without me getting enough time (and material) to write anything.
So November = Zero blog post.

-.-"

I had an extremely monotonous life to deal with, so it serves as some sort of deterrent for me not to attempt writing on anything.
So sorry on that.

Tapi as a compensation, I wish to write on something yang super cool that happened this November.

*
*
*DRUMROLLS*
*
*

Jyeahhhh, you're right!
 It's Kick-Ball-- I mean, Football!!!!

-.-"

Sorry, I know. Baaaaad attempt. 
Ladies, if this topic makes you yawn, I understand if you tempted to click the red box at the corner of your browser's tab.

So, anyways, what I could say about football in November is multiple games of Hitam Kuning National Team/Malayan Tiger/ Panthera Tigris Jacksonii against many national teams region-wise; SEA and Asia specifically.
*wth is "Panthera Tigris Jacksonii" you asked me???? [Pakai spek nerd saya yang dah berdebu] It is a scientific name for "Malayan Tiger" which scientifically disassociate this species from their closest cousin, "Panthera Tigris Corbetti/Sumatran Tiger" So, Indonesians, WE did not rob yuuuu!*

They had multiple games, one after another during the infamous Palembang-Jakarta SEA Games and less than 48 hours for London Olympic 2012 Qualifications.

-.-"
aiyoyo.

Even though I'm an ultimate "bench-footed", I, as a human being, and believe that these lads are normal human being do think that such killer schedule is too arduous for Asian bodies to handle.
I mean, seriyeeeees? *ala-ala Haru* kalau diorang pengsan berturut-turut atas padang pun aku faham kenapa.
Heck, kalau Ong Kim Swee sendiri pengsan sampai kena tekan dengan defibrillator pun aku faham ooi.

Penat kau tau takkkkk!

However, securing an awesome win against host Indonesia (albeit via penalty) in front of 100,000-strong spectators and that includes SBY with all the Gelora Bung Karno infamy, that's a commendable feat by itself.

Suddenly, we found girls goes gaga over Baddrol Bakhtiar, the new BlackBerry,and Khairul Fahmi a.k.a Apex a.k.a. the new KFC[M] (despite of his playya-boya notoriety).

-.-"

Jangan sokong membawa rebah sudah.

And recently, a new wunderkind was hailed amidst of all these brouhaha. His crazy out-of-penalty box score sudah cukup buat adik-adik, kakak-kakak and makcik-makcik swoon.
His "guava" (jambu) looks complete the package.


   
He's Muhammad Nazmi Faiz Mansor. *credits to Wikipedia*
I LULZ at the "References" part tho.
"dia adalah messi malaysia, makanan kegemarannya adalah nasi."
HAHAHAHAHA

So, Messi makang nasik ah ek? Padan dapat contract dengan Astro! LULZ.

Neway, I love Dragan Stojkovic's more. :P



Comments

Popular Posts