Wrowww~~

A new cat came to my house this morning. He's black, the usual Malaysian domestic cat with scruffy brown patches over its body. A male. But rather kecik in size.
But its meow sounds rather 'jantan'. ahahaha....it has this kind of masculine wreaoooowwy kinda thing, something similar to Nunui's usual 'soundtrack' that she produced whenever she's bored. sorry Nunui. Gotta throw that in.

And Ginger (the orangey cat my neighbour has adopted) was rather intimidated. Dunno why tho. Perhaps Ginger's (is also a male, but neutered, so he's a nyah(?) AHAHAHAHAHA~~~) so inconvincing meow was kinda threatened. Btw, Ginger doesnt meow, he's 'Ngengging'...*said that since his meow sound like 'ngennnng....ngengggg...' instead of 'meow...meow' like normal cats would've sound.* That's solidify my theory that he's a she. ahahahahahaha~~ mentang2 juz kucing je, berbakul2 aku kutuk dia...ahahaha..Sorry Ngeng..., I mean, Ginger.
But my mum, being the avid cat-hater always managed to shoo both Ginger and the black cat away with her growl. (note that my mom had a special growl that it sounded pretty much like a cheetah. It had scared me once, I swear that it's scary!!). Poor them. And when daddy said stop it, apela kucing tu wat kat awak? My mom replied cooly, Saya tak wat ape2 lahh.. just menderam je. Diorang yang takut.
Aigooo...
I always wanted to laugh.

Happy CNY and 음력설날 to all...! esp. Choi Minho, Lee Joon Gi, Park Ji Hwan, "Ace Junior" Gi Kwang, Gi Seob, Lee Min Ki, Lee Jin Ki a.k.a. Ohn Yoo the dubu, Kim Gi Beom, Kim Jong Hyun and Lee Tae Min.
p.s. they are my list of crushes. ahahahahahahahaha~~~
oh, i'm one hecka lonely girl. 


Comments

NSMLady said…
U love Lee Min Ki? Okay...Sue baru start minat. Hahaa.
amal X icchan said…
Of course! ni kes citer Dalja's Spring la ni...

Popular Posts