Sayonara, Sentra

I'm home. Hyuu...after a tiring day riding the bus (which absolutely freaked me out when the driver decided not to take the MEC turn but instead he went on before taking the Indera Mahkota turn). Scared the shiet out of me. Naseb baek sampai gak kat Kuantan...aku ingat nak kena beraya Cina kat Kuala Terengganu, siyes. 
Even though this year is not really the usual mandarine orange-splurging the kinda CNY I always wanted, (plenty, mountainful, tasking assignments are waiting are the core reasons) I'm still thankful having the opportunity to go home and celebrate...Pity Nana has to stay in PJ and wait horrifyingly for her finals. Good luck, lil' sis!

So, when I arrived at Terminal Makmur, my bro and daddy took me in. My bro was wearing shades...Ray-ban, mind you. Looks costly. 'It's titanium,' he said. Tch. He's looking more and more like a metrosexual man these days. and not to mention, getting more and more (this really irritates me) perasan hensem. Bajek arr!
N when he took my lappy backpack he said, 'Jom la, naek kereta baru...!' n I was like...serious? gosh, I'm so anticipating my dad's new Nissan X-Trail reportedly teal in colour (my favourite car colour!!!) but when we came to the parking lot, my dad and bro bursted laughing.
and there was a friggin' old, battered Waja waiting.
WTH.
'X-trail lom sampai la...ni kereta salesman ni...' my dad quipped. My bro didn't said a word because he's too busy laughing his ass off.
TAK GUNEEE!!!! Hidup2 aku kena tipu. Chiet!
Then, fine...I'll just ride the ride, rite? (it rhymes again...! seriously, I need to loose up the BEL poem thingy!) But interior of the car was sooo...bleh! The seats was supposed to be leather (well, it looked like leather) but it felt like PVC! Da hell? And the steering wheel creaked whenever my bro took a turn. 'It feels as if we breed guinea pigs inside the car,' he said, since there were mousey-like sounds when the steering turned left or right. It scares the hell out of me whenever we went for U-turns as the car seemed to topple any second! And there were 8.0 in Richter scale of earthquake happened inside the car when a lorry passed next to us. Oh yeah, the petrol indicator was playing dumb with us too! My bro said he just added the petrol but the indicator needle went below the 'E' mark.
Kereta apa ni! It was a short journey from the terminal to my house but it felt very loooooooooooong (ditambah plak dgn jam+roti+kaya+marmalade+peanut butter jelly di jalan...it worsens the situation) There's a even a brief panic situation when my bro pulled the wiper instead of the signal light on. Dah kan kereta Waja terbalik sikit design dia.... Panik ko, tau plak! Berpeluh! Dah tak metro dah abang aku...
sia-sia shades Ray-ban ada kat mata.ahahahahahahahaha~~~
I told him his image doesn't fit the car anymore...(or the other way around izzit? whatevs.) ape2pun, aku takkan! I repeat, takkan bawak kereta tu! 
I miss my Sentra...! wuwuwuwuw...




Comments

Popular Posts