Uri Nampyeon!

I think almost everyone knew (well, my good friends knew perfectly well) I got this HUGE insane rabid crush on Lee Jun Ki.
But no one can blame me since he's a friggin' good actor not to mention his amazing eyes! Oh the eyes! Canteknye ciptaan Tuhan!

But just now,I read an article on him:

Lee Junki gets 50 stitches on his forehead
 source: allkpop

caption: *woopsie! i hurt my forehead!*

Ini wajah Lee Jun Ki semasa maseh berambut n belum masuk army.

It's such an OMGaGa moment for me when I read the article!
Wish him for best speedy recovery. Hopefully, his eyes are fine.*eheh*

I dunno why, but I think there is some sort of charm when I see guys with single eyelid. Orang berebut2 nak buat double eyelid. Bukanke natural itu penting? Kalau skarang organic food are in, muka pun haruslah organik juge..

Other single-eyelid-eye-candies:

1. Yoon Si Yoon


2. Lee Jin Ki "Onew"


3. Nakao Akiyoshi
Nakao is the typical Japanese-looking guy but I think he's adoorablee~~*btw badan dia smoking hott. chocolate abs came in packs.tehee*

4. Chinen Yuuri
Okey..sebelum korang menuduh-cerca-maki aku sebagai pedo, I just wanna say he's cute.

Tak lupe juge:

5. Matsuyama Ken'ichi



Guys, it's just that you don't need to be extremely conscious about your whole appearance to bank in life. The world don't need another metro like my bro. ahahaha. I mean, seriously, people like me too, see something that other's perceive as disadvantage as something that's attractive to our eyes.
 Well, at least, to MY eyes.
 eheh. Well, women are difficult. Men can't complain on that^^

sepetitucoolll!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts