Way Too Weird, I Think.


Sejak dua menjak aku tiada kelas ni...I kept listening to people's story too much nowadays that I felt as if my ears wanted a break. It was too tasking..to listen to people. Especially to keep up with people who simply talks too much that even just listening wears you off. I seriously need a break from some of my housemates. They are way too hard to keep up with and sometimes they just tire me off!

I noticed so many things from whatever shenanigans they're muttering. Sometimes I do felt like they complained to much. Sometimes I think they're just had nothing to say and ended up blabbering effing words that I did not place any importance whatsoever. It became something I felt lazy to put any attention into.

I personally think that I'm a good listener but sometimes when someone speaks to much and most of the time we did not agree with his/her words, the whole "heart-pouring session" will ended up as something so wearisome. 
Penat lah weh... I'm not your complaining-thrash-bag or anything...That's why I cherish their absence the most, most of the time. It's like...great, finally. Finally I had time for my own. Usually too, the people who are so enthusiastic to tell me everything did not ever had a slightest intention to listen to me in exchange!!

I don't want to hate people to the extent that I hate seeing their effing face...Please...

Comments

Popular Posts