Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! 2NE1!

Wth la title post aku kali nihh...huhu.

Okay. start the applause. i'm friggin 21 already. I just spent the entire birthday waiting at MMU Cyberjaya Campus. well, it's my bro pnye convo day so y'all know what it means. friggin waiting..la! The worst part of d day is dat my tudung decided that it wants to be crazy all day and there i was, wearing my baju kurung with a bouquet of daisies in one hand fussing about my leper tudung. damn! sure buruk gambar graduation abang aku.

Pape hal pun.. aku dah balik shah alam n kepenatan (tapi stil mau update blog) ahahaha...Opening my fb page..i hv 65 messages on d wall..plus numerous messages in my BB so thanks alotssa guys, for the thought..i luv ma friends!!

Ohh..yeah. I read Fadhli "Pjoe" Hamdan's interesting blog...n he talked something abt bucket list...hmm..his includes:
1. Naik hot air balloon.
2. Nyanyi depan org ramai
3. Jadi perompak bank pakai Doraemon mask.

the 3rd one is really interestingg!! No..I mean, Pjoe graduated from one USA Uni so his point is that life could be a little bit interesting if someone live up his life with a job entirely different compared to his field of study! 
So..following Pjoe's example...my bucket list is:
1. Getting a DSLR Camera.
2. Imma so wanna practice my archery skills again..! Recently i cant find the time, cant find the place, cant find the transport! huhuhuhu...
3.BUNGEEEE~~~ bile la agaknye nak rase adrenaline rushh?

BTW thanks mummy n daddy for d watch. To abang: hutang saya masih count. hohohoho~~


"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."Bob Hope


Joyeux Anniversaire, Moi.^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts