Let's Enjoy After'nin'tea!

Ahahaha..makin dkat time aku nak gi makin rajen pula aku mengupdate blog..keke

I recently changed my web browser to Google Chrome--which is surprisingly better n faster than my old MusangApi. Hurm.. I'm impressed. Initially, it was quite strange to use a simpler browser--maybe because im not yet used with the interface but now, im getting the hang out of it.
Google Chrome is so crackin'-lackin'!

Dan tak melupakan trend semasa, Google Chrome juge ada theme pnye application, which is, a great help for me when I mourned for my cute Tsuginohi Kerori theme that I once installed in my MusangApi. I had to basically "kill" my MusangApi since my laptop is begging for extra hard disk space, so the adorable Tsuginohi Kerori also vanished into nothingness. ::tsktsktsk::

But I found its replacement in Google Chrome!!!

*quote from Edith: It's so cute I wanna die!!!*

As you can see, Nintea (pronounced as Ninety) is a copyright character from PansonWorks & Toei Animation. Ninteas are ninjas who find teatime as something so irressistable that they enjoy. Cute or WHAT!
cute!!!! I'm a big sucker for cute stuff, but my interpretation of cuteness is way far from usual girl's stuff--pink, lacey,fluffy...and pink somemore.
FYI, I especially hate pinks.
Ninjas with tea leaves on their heads.kiyoot.

 So the existence of cute, lovable, pink-free characters likeTsuginohi Kerori, Domo-kun, Paul Frank's Julius n Baby Milo really save my world.


Recently I discovered this Spongebob x Baby Milo design.

*tutup telinga sebab perkataan "cute" sedang roaring*
Let's hunt down some of these cutesies!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts