毎日日本!「4」

Salam...
It's my fourth [Mainichi Nippon!] post.

Just went back to the dormitory after Karuizawa trip..had a BLASTTT!!!

But I still think I hold myself back a LOT. Trying to change..but not so much.

When you're in ROME do as the Romans do, they say. When you're in Japan, you do as the Japanese do. I know that. but that kind of do-don'ts is to a certain extent. You don't do EVERYTHING. Do things within the boundaries of what is permitted.

But I'm here, stuck with someone whose life philosophy seemed to be entirely different with mine. That person does EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING, I say. 
I can't do that.
I have my own principles.
I have my own way of doing things. 

I have my family back home. But I dont left my religion back home. I dont discard it and went crazy as if I'm unprincipled or something.
That's just waaaaaaaaaay too crazy for me.
With that person, I can't be myself. That person is wayy to outgoing. Too enthusiastic. Too annoying. 
I know.
:(
Major disappointment. Wish for another person. 

Comments

ament said…
heyyyy darling!! ;p
what happened?? nape post kali ni bunyik pelik je? huhu~~
- said…
quote: "I have my own principles"..

yup..and stick to it,there no point in changing everything.people say go with the flow, but to what extent?=amal X icchan has da answer..lalala

ikut yg baik,tinggal yg buruk~but yup..stick with da basic principles
Anonymous said…
ohhh story arrr~~ kami mau tawuu (Nobby, nunui , n Ajim)
Pana Sensei said…
you wish for another person? I'll go with you.

Popular Posts