毎日日本!「6」

^^
Got a happy weekend?
I sure does.


Hanna, Kevin, Long, William, Maria and Joe went to marathon running-- basically it's relay--12hour, non-stop, mind you. 6p.m to 6 a.m the next day.
So the ones left at home with mushrooms creeping underneath our skin are:
John, Michelle, Susana, Chee, Micheal, Alex and ME!
But oh how I love a quieter, freer house!


But I didn't spent the day outside. Instead, I stared at the laptop monitor the entire day. I know. It doesn't even sounds productive.
Well, that evening Micheal, John, Michelle and Chee went ahead to Myogadani straight to Bunkyo Sports Centre to cheer them up. I tailed Susana few hours later. Alex can't come due to the infection to his right eye. Wish you the best recovery, buddy.


So we went to Myogadani, and followed the marathon-ers to their slum (haha); a not-so-huge gym which locates 800 runners under one roof. So the room kinda hot. And pretty stench-y with sweats. But it has that sport-y feeling (who am I to lie d'oh!)
But whatever it is, the Bunkyo Ryugakusei team managed to complete the entire 102-km! coolness!


And they slept like a dead log today at the dorm. It was my first time seeing Maria sleeping 6hours straight in the afternoon, mind you.
So I nicked the time today to have a quick tour *ALONE* in Shibuya!!
Love it!!! 
I went to book store to check on "Katachi" ordered by Ucop. Dread at the cover (It's Momusu's Takahashi Ai guys, even though things are purely fanservice the graphic's still pretty much just a notch below P*** stuff.. Apemende yang kau suruh aku bli ni Ucopp wehhh.. so I was standing there for half an hour staring and contemplating should I or shouldn't I buy it now? I kept looking at the other guys who were roaming at the same place. I guess they noticed me feeling uneasy over something. But looking at at the book and considering there's only one copy and thinking that I might not be able to see it anymore...
Aku pon beli.
Ye!
AKU BELI!
&wdafhauu&^xcwodhdehfeufvmvpo-rovq97td@ujwjd#
*dies but revived*


Still, I have d energy to roam around the nearest CD shops to find Ijat's Shoujo Jidai and Aznor's HSJ. But Shoujo Jidai's Gee is nowhere to be found since apparently it is supposed to be released somewhere in October. So. No CD. Eventhough I was tempted to have the ¥3,200 Quruli CD. haha. 
By the way!
So! Dengan memeluk buku itu sambil berjalan supaya contentnye tidak diketahui sesiapa, aku singgah makan Ebi-Mayo burger di LOTTERIA dengan rakusnye+cepatnye sebelum melarikan diri ke Stesen Yamanote Shibuya yang berhampiran.
N balikk!


Outing ini sukses. Dalam perangkaan untuk ke Akiba berseorangan..hahaha..luv it.

Comments

Kaizer_X said…
hahaha...nama aku pon ada
Unknown said…
salam. nice story.. akak masuk multilateral program UITM-BGU ke?

Popular Posts